- PoE+, 24 V
- Full HD
- ONVIF S and Q
IP version, 10x zoom
- 40 °C BIS + 65 °C
Zone 1 / 2 / 21 / 22
ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, TR-EAC, Lloyd‘s Register
IP66 / IP67 / IP68 / IP69
Compact camera 3x zoom
- 90° viewing angle, full HD
- For room and reactor monitoring
- PoE+, 24 V, ONVIF S and Q
Compact camera 10x zoom
- WDR, defog, full HD
- system and detailed monitoring
- PoE+, 24 V, ONVIF S and Q
- Compact AFZ camera for Zone 1, 2, 21, 22, Lloyd's Register
- Ideal for system and detailed monitoring, onshore and offshore
- PoE+, 24VDC or 24VAC
- Including wall and ceiling mount bracket
- Electropolished stainless-steel enclosure 1.4404/316L
- Full HD, day/night camera, WDR, defog, backlight compensation
- Model without cable, 4 m or 10 m unconnected cable end for easy mounting
The all-round camera for hazardous areas
The new EC-910 PoE+ camera combines state-of-the-art camera technology with full HD resolution, WDR and zoom function for hazardous areas, providing excellent images. The 3x zoom version can achieve an extreme viewing angle of up to 90° (horizontal), the 10x zoom version provides crystal clear, detailed images as well as a defog function. Both cameras are universally applicable in the oil and gas industries and in the chemical, pharmaceutical and related industries.
To ensure guaranteed resistance to adverse weather, the EC-910-AFZ-I10 with 10x zoom has been tested and certified by Lloyd's Register for marine application. Lloyd's attests the camera's reliability with regard to temperature, corrosion and vibration resistance as well as EMC.
Both camera versions are certified acc. to ATEX, IECEx for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22. Additional certificates available are NEC Cl D2, CEC C1 Z1, TR-EAC.
The stainless-steel sun-protection and the wall / ceiling mount bracket are part of the standard delivery.
The stainless-steel sunroof and wall / ceiling mount
High Definition (HD) camera technology generates images about 5 times as sharp as those generated by analog cameras, making details much better visible. Thanks to WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), this modern sensor technology enables cameras to create clear video images even under difficult lighting conditions where there is a stark contrast between dark and light. With the aid of IP technology, videos can be retrieved with terminal equipment such as PCs or smartphones via a network, and are also available for archiving or video analysis. Modern compression processes such as H.264 keep the data rate low, yet with excellent image quality.
ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) has developed a global interface standard for IP-based video monitoring – ONVIF S. This enables the seamless integration of IP-cameras into networks worldwide. In addition, Profil Q ensures easy recognition and configuration of the camera in the network.
WDR – PROVIDES THE FULL SCENE CONTENT
Wide Dynamic Range technology assimilates information from extreme light levels and combines them into a single scene. The principle: each image is captured with multiple exposure times, so that bright or dark parts of the image are captured with optimal short or long exposures. For example, a dark background requires a longer exposure time, while a bright foreground requires a shorter exposure time. The digital camera produces clear images, combing them into one frame and thus showing the full content of the scene.
DEFOG – HAZE AND FOG REDUCTION
Outdoor cameras often have to withstand adverse weather conditions or unfavourable atmospheric conditions. Fog, mist, smog or smoke may considerably affect image quality, often beyond recognition. The defog feature analyses the uncompressed video signal pixel by pixel. Colour, contrast and shaprness of the optical signal are then retouched, and the camera provides clear images of objects or people even in difficult weather conditions such as fog.
This Camera in System Solutions
Pole and corner adapter
- Material: stainless steel 1.4404 / 316L
- Load: 30 kg (66 lb)
- Pole diameter: from 60 mm (2.36 in) to 200 mm (7.9 in)
- Size: 120x86 mm (4.7x3.4 in)
- Suitable for installation in Zone 1, 2, 21, 22
- Drilling-mud resistant according to
- Can be used from -60 °C to +80 °C /
-76 °F to +176 °F
- Armoured and non-armoured
- Connection of single / flexible wires in hazardous areas
- Stainless steel or polyester resin
- Simple connection inside the enclosure block
- Can be directly connected to the Ex d enclosure
Datasheet EC-910 3x Zoom German
Datasheet EC-910 3x Zoom English
Datasheet EC-910 10x Zoom German
Datasheet EC-910 10x Zoom English
Certificate ATEX EC-910-Compact
Certificate IECEx EC-910-Compact
Declaration of Conformity
Declaration of Conformity EC-910-Compact